Saturday 5 March 2011

Culture.

It's been a busy few weeks travelling from country to country. I haven't even had the chance to write a post.
After El Salvador we headed through Guatemala, Belize and now we have reached our final country throughout latin America. Mexico! Its been such a blur and the thought of flying home is gradually creeping up on us both.
We have done some great exploring the last few weeks and believe it or not I have been a right tourist! Flashing my camera and all that nonsense. I'm sure looking back on it all we will both think is......Wow! What a cool trip we did.
I'm starting to get even more excited now though. Reason being....we're heading to Puerto Escondido in just over a week. That means I need to get my barrell clogs on. I'm frothing!
Anyways we have 5, 1/2 weeks remaining in paradise locations. So stay tuned for some more tourist crap.

Laters.....




Coffee Lover!

Beautiful Colours in Belize

Can you tell? We looked buggered after walking to this
spectacular viewing point in Central Guatemala.

The Antigua Mcdonald's restaurant is the finest I've eaten in.....I'm serious!
(our aim has been to have a Mcdonalds in every country we visit)

Pacaya Volcano, nr Antigua still chuffs sulpher every now and then!

1 comment:

  1. Take care at PE, look forward to seeing you on your return. Weather here has been amazing over the last week.

    ReplyDelete