Sunday 13 February 2011

Laziness.

It's our last whole day in El Salvador today before we head up to Guatemala. As it's our last weekend, we hit the drinks last night and ended up getting into a bit of a state! Anyway, thats another story. Before we hit the tiles last night, I had a great surf yesterday afternoon. The story begins at lunch when Janine and I were sat eating our delicious Pupusa's (an El Salvadorean snack). The wind picks up. To my own knowledge I thought "thats strong it must be really onshore" WRONG!
We both headed back to our room to chill for a few hours and let our lunch go down until, this Argentinean guy who is staying next to us, runs back from the beach, Breathless and says its pumping. I didnt really believe him at first, so I headed out front to check it. I couldnt believe my eyes, it was going off!
I scored some good barrells and with 3 people in the lineup you can't complain.
Here are some stills taken from the video camera from yesterday's session.
shots by Janine Horn
x



1 comment: