Sunday 6 February 2011

Its been a while.....

Sorry I have taken so long to post another blog, I suppose you could say I have a life at the moment! Those 2 weeks at the Boom were pretty sick.... Since then we have continued our journey North through the Honduran border and into El Salvador. We have been staying at Hostel La Sombra wich is nr the famous breaks of El Sunzal and La Bocanna.
As we havent loaded up any of the shots from El Salvador yet, I am writing to say how amazing Nicaragua was! Here are some shots that will stick vividly in my memories. A truly unique and amazing surfing destination! p.s stay posted for the next blog on El Salvador! Thanks.
Anthony Our cab driver! He gave us a tour of Managua (the sketchy city), he was such a dude!

Janine on the Tona!



Foamy Nicaraguan closeout.

and a nice round pit thanks and gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment