Saturday 20 November 2010

Settled.

After a 9 hour flight, 3 hour transit, 4 hour delay, 3 hour flight followed by a 6 hour bus journey we finally arrived at our first destination in Costa Rica!
Me and my girlfriend are currently in Costa rica travelling down the west, followed by the east coast.
We arrived in Tamarindo on wednesday night, and are heading south on sunday to a place that is famous in the classic surf movie "the Endless Summer 2" called Playa Negra and Avellanas.

We headed to a beach 2km south of Tamarindo yesterday called Langosta and I scored a fun rivermouth righthander. Caymen Crocodiles were on my mind the whole time!
However I had a blast and got some fun waves!

Will keep ya posted on the goings on next week!

The photo doesn't really do the spot (Langosta) any justice as its a really fun righthander rivermoth wave.
Thats just the quality of my digital camera!

Peace.

1 comment: