Monday 16 April 2012

Elusive contest

Janine, Ester Spears and I made the relatively short Journey to South Wales over the weekend.
I competed in my sponser's contest, The Elusive Welsh Open.

As forecasted swell conditions were tiny and the decision was made prior to Saturday that they would complete the contest on that day as it would gradually die of flatness syndrome!

All in all it was a successful contest and I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Nick at Elusive for organising another Rad event.

Unfortunately I just missed out on a podium spot and finished 3rd in my semfinal heat. Conditions were really against all competitors involved apart from the groms!

My congratulations go to Mike Young who took out the open Men's final in the testing conditions.
I'm proper jealous as he won a trip for 2 to Portugal!

Hopefully I can improve my result for the next comp and also for the Elusive Welsh Open 2013!

Catch ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment