Thursday 3 November 2011

Soooooooo Good


It's been such a sick week for waves, events, party's and much much more. First of all the swell has been awesome for 6 days in a row (miracle). The lynmouth contest that was moved to tuesday was fun although I'm a little gutted I didnt get past the quater finals in clean 3ft reeling lefts. Never mind! The next contest is this weekend at Wooly, where the Interclubs will commence. I'm sure all the Ho's! are raring to go. Followed by the Newquay Open at fistral which is next weekend. Stay tuned to me blog as I will let you know what goes down In November Bazza town.
I have also just discovered Slater has just won his 11th World title in San Francisco (Freak)!

The second installment of Wwho's! Eyeball Local Lowdown has been released so check that out and let me know if its shit or if you love it?! Always open to opinions.......
Anyhow peace out homies and enjoy the swell times1

1 comment:

  1. This is nuts - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-11-05/slater-world-title-win-premature/3636962/?site=newcastle

    ReplyDelete