Friday 27 August 2010

Bank Holiday weekend!

The HO! Last bank Holiday


Home is fun on Bank holidays..........

Im frothing.......well not entirely, but I have just finished work and I have bank holiday weekend off! Just planning on where to go surfing over this weekend, as Magic Lieweed have been getting my hopes up far too much over the past few weeks. Feckers!


Anyway I love bank holidays as everyone generally wants to get on the beers on sunday and that generally means all day too!


However this year is completely different to those in the past, YES I will be having a few beverages on sunday but I need to look after the pennies instead of previous years gone by. So........ A)Im amped to surf all weekend (hopefully) and B)Me and my girlfriend Janine, are trying to save the coinage for Central and North America this winter. So to cut a long story short I wont be going mental!


On a more interesting note im hoping my next update will be about all the positives of a fun filled surfing/light drinking bank holiday....Enjoy peeps!



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Jordan ! Will put some links across to it.

    ReplyDelete