Wednesday 6 April 2011

End of the road.


The night we went and saw some Lucha Libre Wrestling


 View from Pyramide de la luna (lunar pyramid) looking across Teotihuacan


We arrived in Los Angeles (LAX) 3 days ago after departing the huge Mexico City. Where do I begin on talking about that place!? It was by far the most ginormous place/city I have ever been to. I thought it was going to be scary, dirty and a little bit on the hectic side. But as a matter of fact it turned out to be a place that I will remember in a nice, pleasant and a thoroughly enjoyable way!

We did some good cultural stuff too as you can see from the pics.

4, 1/2 months in Latin America. The journey was unreal and unforgettable.
Awesome memories will be thought about for the rest of my life.

Stay tuned for our adventures in California. We pick up the R.v tomorrow and head south towards San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment