Monday 23 August 2010

Reminiscing.


As you probably all know this has definatly been the worst August for swell in North Devon I and many others have ever experienced......Shocker!

There is nothing I like more other than surfing itself to day dream and talk about sick sessions me and my mates have had in warmer climes.

Since returning from Indo back in Easter, I havent really looked at any of the photos I took during the trip up until a few days ago.

This particular photo was taken after me and Paulo surfed Lakey pipe, when his board snapped doing a duckdive on a 3 ft wave!

Paulo is classic and is always up there for wipeout of the trip.....keep up the good work mate!

It was an amazing trip and me and the boys (Parky, Paulo and Josh) scored some sick waves over the 60 day period. I'm sure you'll hear more about it in due course.

So this post is dedicated to the flat period we have had to put up with during the end of July and all of August! PEACE...

No comments:

Post a Comment